A few lovely label & packing links


I can not believe christmas is less than two weeks away! The only thing I have set are what gift tags and toppings I want to use. Other than that I am a mess. Also I would like to mention that today is the last repetitive day we will ever see. So happy 12/12/12 to all! Does any body have any crazy plans for the day? I wish I did, I got finals up the ying yang.


(All links are posted below low)

#1. Not so naughty Christmas gift label.
#2. Christmas cookie labels for santa!
#3. Teeny tiny boxes.
#4. Easy peasy gift bags for any time of the year.
#5. Printables for a dark xmas.
#6. Big ol POM POM toppings.


Cheers!
 Instagram & RSS


8 Comments

  1. I understand you... My finals are always after Crhistmas Holidays, can you imagine that? I never enjoy them as I would like...
    Thanks for the links by the way. Good luck with your exams!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do they do that!? It's either Christmas time or summer. They really should change it to a month that means nothing to us. Good luck on your finals as well!

      Melissa

      Delete
  2. I love the naughty or nice tag...it would definitely get people thinking! Best wishes on your finals! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, thanks for posting these. I really love the cookie labels. Great links for my gift wrapping.

    lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with a pom-pom!!! -the 12-12-12 thing is kinda cool and crazy and scary and super....isnt it!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I am done with finals (huzzah!) I do not have any special plans for today. I did get a lot of holiday shopping done though! It's much nicer to get that done on a weekday rather than a weekend with the crowds. Good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on getting those out of the way. I'm suffering till Monday. I can't wait to finish so that I can get started on my shopping. I would probably do the same. I hate weekend shopping & even more during holidays.

      Melissa

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover