Printable Valentines day cookie labels


One of my favorite things about Valentines day and really any holiday are all the sweets I get to eat. One of which are chocolate chip cookies, the ooey gooey kind that just melt at a glance. I made four labels to share with my favorite people & all of you! Down low I provided a link to the template. Enjoy!

Supplies

#1. Four deliciously chocolate oatmeal cookies
#2. Plastic candy bags
#4. Tape (not shown)


gif creator

Step one: After cutting up the labels, place the cookie in the plastic candy bag with label. Then fold over and seal with a piece of tape.




Cheers!
 Instagram // RSS


7 Comments

  1. This is such a lovely idea for valentines.
    I think I will definitely be doing this, so simple, but such a nice way of giving someone a gift.
    Also, I love your blog, I'm definitely following you from now on :)
    x
    spotty-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks sophie! Also your peanut butter cookies work hand in hand with these labels!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a sucker for play on words like "I'd crumble without you"! So so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!! They are so cute! I'm definitely going to use them :)

    xx Brooklyn xx

    littleredbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are cute. And yes! Treats for Valentine's Day are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG so cute esp. the "I'll crumble without you" one! Thanks for sharing! I love the name of your blog btw! Shakee is one of my nicknames :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my iPad Clutch Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute I love your fun little labels and downloads I never would have thought about cute little labels :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover